Les Chevaliers du Feu Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Download Facebook Connect For Iphone Sdk

Répondre au sujet    Les Chevaliers du Feu Index du Forum » Partie Publique » commerce externe Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
gatcha

Message Download Facebook Connect For Iphone Sdk Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD

The most important delegate method to implement is this one: - (void)session:(FBSession*)session didLogin:(FBUID)uid { NSLog("User with id %lld logged in.", uid); } The session information will be stored on disk in your application's preferences, so you won't have to ask the user to login every time. This is against policy, and your application will get shut down for it. Like quixoto suggested, this is because we do not want to train users into typing in their password in random places, and because the user has not confirmed the action as per our UX requirements. my question is how do i use that session with my existing facebook connect website. To logout the user and erase all traces of the session from disk, you can call [session logout]. If the user is logged in via Facebook, we return a dictionary with the keys "uid" and "accesstoken". For accessing user session initiated in iOS app, in Python SDK, just use: graph = facebook.GraphAPI(accesstoken) user = graph.getobject("me") Hope that helps. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Reload to refresh your session. –Raja Apr 7 '10 at 19:31 Raja do you have a link to info on that workaround? –Brad The App Guy Apr 9 '10 at 23:09 Raja: I mean awful in the sense that it looks exactly like what it is, an UIWebView embedded on top of a half-baked lightbox which kinda breaks all kind of custom interface you might want to put into your own application. Adding Connect to your Xcode project To get started, you'll need to add Facebook for Connect for iPhone to your application's Xcode project like so: Open the src/FBConnect.xcodeproj project file. The idea is that users are thus trained to not trust other web pages/apps with their password. .. Here is how: Clone the repository and make sure you store it in a permanent place, because Xcode will need to reference the files every time you compile your project. Activity. Go to the "General" tab and you will see a "Direct Dependencies" section. samples/Connect src .gitignore README.mdown README.mdown Facebook Connect for iPhone Facebook Connect for iPhone is Objective-C code that lets you connect your users' Facebook accounts with your application. shareimprove this answer answered Apr 2 '10 at 13:45 Aral Balkan 4,53221321 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . It will take your user to facebook.com to enter their email and password. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . Just #import "FBConnect/FBConnect.h" anywhere you want to use FBConnect classes in your project. Open in Desktop Download ZIP Find file Branch: master Switch branches/tags Branches Tags master Nothing to show Nothing to show New pull request Fetching latest commit Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time. You should create only one session object at a time, and retain it for the lifetime of your application. Look for "Header Search Paths" and doubleclick it. Watch 1 Star 2 Fork 1 min/facebook-iphone-sdk Code Pull requests 0 Projects 0 Insights Dismiss Join GitHub today GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. Link the FBConnect static library to your project: Doubleclick the "FBConnect.xcodeproj" item that has just been added to the sidebar Go to the "Details" table and you will see a single item: libFBConnect.a. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . –boliva Jul 20 '10 at 2:27 Heh - yeah, I only started looking at Stack Overflow recently Smile –daaku Jul 20 '10 at 5:49 Although custom login forms can be great, I wish Twitter had something like this as well. You can set a delegate on the dialog if you want to be notified once the dialog has succeeded or been cancelled by the user. Facebook uses delegated auth to have your application connect with it. You may use that token to call facebook.auth.getSession on your own servers. How To Appliances Computers Gaming Home Entertainment Internet Mobile Apps Phones Photography Security Smart Home Tablets Wearable Tech Forums Speed Test . If they match, the values stored for that app id are retrieved. I think that is why cookies I hope I understood your question 5a02188284
facebook likes generator chomikujfacebook notifications on desktop downloaddownload facebook on nokia c1-01face facebook login pagesamsung jet facebook applicationwww.facebook account search.comfacebook md5 crackhow to send a private message on facebook appswing for life aalter facebookfacebook for n95 mobile

11/01/2018 02:57:46
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

11/01/2018 02:57:46
Répondre au sujet    Les Chevaliers du Feu Index du Forum » Partie Publique » commerce externe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation